Another quick Agile game we played at the end of retro today! It’s called Count till 33!
How to play?
- Get organised in a circle and aim to reach number 33!
- One member starts with saying number 1 loud!
- If the next number is divisible by 3 (3,6, 9 and so on) or ends in a 3 (13, 23 etc.), the next person claps, else says the number.
- If someone makes a mistake, the next person starts with 1 again!
- Continue till you reach 33.
What did we learn?
— Listen to others.
— Pay attention
— Easy things can be harder to achieve!
As a group of 5 people, we reached 33 in about 7 minutes with about 10 attempts! A fun game indeed!