Another little game to bring up thoughts and preferred behavioral patterns from the team members.
This is how you play it:
- Ask the team to write ‘Acceptable’ and ‘Unacceptable’ behavior as a team, individuals on post its.
- Put them up on white board under the columns Acceptable and Unacceptable.
What I liked about it?
- Brings out what people enjoy doing , they value or the environment they like working in. For e.g. punctuality, collaboration etc.
- Also brings out things which may cause frustration, like long meetings.
- It fosters communication which is quite important. Even if nothing can be done for some situations, its good to vent out 🙂